FIDO FOUNDATIONS (BEGINNER OBEDIENCE)
Building Blocks for a Confident Canine
Welcome to Fido Foundations, an exciting dog training course that lays the foundation for a strong training relationship between you and your dog. This comprehensive program focuses on developing essential skills to transform your furry friend into a well-behaved and confident canine citizen.
- Duration: once a week for six weeks
- Class Length: one hour
- Cost: $200/course
- Orientation Class (Without Your Dog): This introductory session sets the stage for the course. It provides you with a solid understanding of the training methods, techniques, and goals.
- Five Weeks of Training with Your Dog: In these interactive sessions, you’ll work directly with your dog to master fundamental cues and behaviors.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Mastering Basic Cues: Learn and practice essential cues such as SIT, DOWN, STAY, LEAVE IT, DROP IT, TAKE IT, WATCH ME, SWING, LOOSE LEASH WALKING, COME WHEN CALLED, TOUCH, BACK UP, GO TO YOUR SPOT, and more.
- Distraction Training: Strengthen your dog’s ability to follow cues even in the presence of other dogs. These exercises promote focus and obedience in real-world scenarios.
- Troubleshooting Common Issues: Receive expert guidance on addressing common behavioral challenges like jumping, nipping, potty training, crate training, and more.
We believe that a well-trained dog enhances the bond between owner and canine companion while contributing positively to the community. Enroll in Fido Foundations to embark on an exciting journey of learning and growth with your beloved furry friend. This course is suitable for dogs of all ages, from puppies to adults. It consists of six weeks of engaging and informative sessions that include both hands-on training with your dog and valuable insights for dog owners.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for enrollment, class schedules, and further details. We look forward to assisting you and your dog in becoming exceptional partners in training and life!
Fido Foundations Upcoming Schedule:
Wednesday, November 8th at 6:00 pm (no class 11/22)
Saturday, December 9th at 11:15 am
Tuesday, December 12th at 7:30 pm
Wednesday, January 3rd at 6:00 pm